2 Minute Blender Mousse
2 Minute Keto Blender Mousse
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make 2 minute keto blender mousse.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 6 oz chopped keto chocolate or keto chocolate chips I like the Lilys or Choczero brand
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 TBS milk of choice
- 1 1/2 TBS brewed coffee, cooled
- Place the chocolate, egg and vanilla into a large blender and set it aside. Place the milk and coffee in a microwave safe bowl or saucepan. Microwave on high or heat on the stove until the mixture is foamy and has reached at least 180 degrees. This must be at least 180 degrees to sterilize the egg.
- Pour the hot mixture into the blender with the chocolate mixture. Cover and blend on high at least 2 minutes until creamy. Divide the mixture between 2 serving dishes. Chill in the refrigerator at least 20 minutes or until completely cooled and thickened.
- If mousse stiffens too much while in the refrigerator allow the mousse to sit at room temperature until softened and smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional values will vary depending on the type of chocolate that is used.