Easy Keto Oat Fiber Bread
Keto Oat Fiber Bread
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto oat fiber bread.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 16 1/2 inch slices
- 120 grams oat fiber powder (1 cup)
- 9 grams instant dry yeast (1 TBS) for flavor
- 120 grams finely ground golden flax seed meal (1 cup)
- 15 grams baking powder (1 TBS)
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 grams xanthan gum of psyllium husk powder (1 1/2 tsp) for texture and binding
- 56 grams egg white powder (7 TBS)
- optional dry herbs and spices
- 45 ml apple cider vinegar (3 TBS) for density
- 260 ml room temperature water (1 1/3 cup)
- 300 ml boiling water (1 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and allow the paper to hang over the sides for easy removal. Lightly spray the paper and the sides of the pan with cooking spray to prevent the bread from sticking. Set aside.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps in the dry ingredients, Add the apple cider vinegar and the 260 ml of room temperature water. Stir until everything is fully combined. Add the 300 ml of boiling water. Stir until a moist, sticky dough forms.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and push the dough to the center of the bowl. Scrape the dough evenly into the prepared pan. Use a spatula and spread the dough evenly throughout the pan. Place in preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan about 30 minutes to firm up. Grasp the overhanging parchment paper and carefully transfer the bread to a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 3.3g
3 thoughts on “Easy Keto Oat Fiber Bread”
Wow – My bread came out WET – seems like almost 3c of water is alot
Mine was wet
Yes if you watched the video at the end of the post, I talked about the bread being wet. Most bread recipes that contain xanthan gum or psyllium husk powder tend to be a little wet.