Easy Keto Zucchini Patty Snack
Easy Keto Zucchini Patties
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy zucchini pattiesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 20 patties
- 200 grams shredded zucchini (1 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 37 grams freshly grated parmesan cheese (1/3 cup)
- 20 grams finely crushed pork rinds or keto dry breadcrumbs (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp dry seasonings of choice, adjust to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment paper and set aside. Place the zucchini in a towel and squeeze all the excess water out until dry. There should be about 66 grams of zucchini once all squeezed.
- Place the dry zucchini into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir with a fork until fully combined. Scoop mixture out 1/2 TBS at a time onto the prepared baking sheet. Press each scoop out to a flat disc shape. The thinner they are pressed out the crisper they will be.
- Leave space between each patty, Place into preheated oven and bake at 425 degrees 12 to 16 minutes or until golden around the edges. remove from the oven and cool on the pan at least 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. If desired serve with keto dip of choice.