How To Make Easy Low Carb Sugar Free Keto Buttercream Frosting
Easy Sugar Free Buttercream Frosting
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy sugar free buttercream frostingPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered Swerve or powdered sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBS cocoa (for chocolate version)
- Place softened butter in a medium mixer bowl. Beat on low 30 seconds or until creamy
- Add remaining ingredients and beat on low 30-45 seconds or until fluffy and able to spread.
- This can be made a day in advanced. Place in airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to use remove the frosting from the refrigerator and stir until the frosting is smooth. If needed stir in small amounts of milk until the frosting is smooth and spreadable.
For a chocolate buttercream frosting check out my blog on Sugar Free/Keto Chocolate Buttercream Frosting