How To Make Gluten Free Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Miracle Cookie Dough
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make chocolate chip cookies that are low carb, sugar free, gluten free, keto friendly, and diabetic friendlyPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 TBS almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve, or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener, or sweetener of choice
- 6 TBS butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or extract flavor of choice
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips or ad-ins of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together almond flour, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum until fully combined and no lumps in the almond flour
- In a large mixer bowl combine brown Swerve, monkfruit sweetener, and melted butter. Beat on low for 20-30 seconds or until fully combined.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Beat on low 20-30 seconds or until egg is fully combined
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients. Beat on low for another 20-30 seconds or until fully combined or until no dry ingredients are left in the bowl.
- Scrape down the sides and posh the batter to the center of the bowl. Let the batter sit for 3 minutes to let the xanthan gum bind the ingredients.
- Use a wooden spoon and gently fold in the chocolate chips or ad-ins of your choice. Scoop the dough out 1-1 1/2 TBS at a time onto prepared baking sheet
- Shape dough scoops into tight balls and slightly flatten the tops of the dough balls with your hand.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden around the edges. After they are done baking let them cool on the pan at least 5 minutes for the cookies to slightly firm up. After the cookies have set transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keto Chocolate Chips
This recipe is designed to teach anyone on how to make keto friendly chocolate chipsPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 TBS powdered Swerve
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBS dry milk powder or coconut milk powder this is only if you are wanting milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate
- Place 1 cup of water in the bottom pan of a double boiler or in a medium saucepan. Bring the water to a low boil over medium-low heat
- Once the water has come to a low boil place the top pan of the double boiler on top. If you do not have a double boiler use a heat safe bowl and place it on a medium sauce pan. make sure the bowl is not touching the water.
- Add the butter to the top pan or heat safe bowl. Use a heat safe spatula and stir the butter until it is fully melted.
- Once the butter is fully melted add the powdered Swerve and continue stirring until it is completely dissolved and smooth
- Once mixture is smooth add cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Continue stirring until mixture is completely smooth. If using the powdered milk stir it in until it is fully smooth
- Place smooth mixture into chocolate chip molds or candy molds of your choice. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hrs or until firm. Overnight is suggested.
- If you are planning to use these for chocolate chip cookies place the chocolate chips or chocolate chunks on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze over night before putting the chocolate into cookies.
This ENTIRE recipes contains only 4 grams of net carbs
1 thought on “How To Make Gluten Free Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies”