How To Make Gluten Free Keto Friendly Biscuits With No Flour Gravy
Gluten Free Keto Biscuits
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make gluten free keto biscuitsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 cup almond or seed flour
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk powder
- 3 TBS ground flax seeds or flax seed meal
- 1 TBS coconut flour
- 1 TBS baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large room temperature eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1 TBS cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixer bowl whisk together almond flour, psyllium husk powder, flax seeds, coconut flour, baking powder and salt until fully combined
- Add eggs, whipping cream, and vinegar. Beat on low 30 seconds or until all dry ingredients are wet.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Change paddle attachment out to dough hook attachment. If you don't have a dough hook attachment paddle attachment works fine. Beat on medium 30 more seconds or until fully combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl again and push the dough to the center of the bowl. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes to absorb the moisture
- Once it has set give the dough a gently stir to make sure the moisture has been absorbed. The dough will be wet but should hold a shape
- Scoop dough out using a LIGHTLY floured 1/4 c measuring cup. Place dough scoops onto prepared baking sheet.
- Once all the dough has been scooped. LIGHTLY flour your hands and gently rool the dough scoops into tight balls.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Let rest on the baking pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
No Flour Keto Gravy
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make no flour keto friendly gravyPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/2 cup water or broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- seasoned salt to taste omit if using broth instead of water
- seasoned pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules omit if using broth instead of water
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat. In the saucepan combine butter, water or broth and heavy whipping cream.
- Stir gently to combine water and cream. Add seasoned salt (if using), seasoned pepper, chicken bouillon granules (if using), onion powder, garlic powder and xanthan gum
- Stir to distribute seasonings and make sure butter is fully melted
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until the gravy reaches the desired consistency. Gravy thickens as it cools.
This recipe makes 1 cup of gravy. 1 serving is about 1/4 of a cup 1 serving contains about 1 gram of net carbs