How To Make Gluten Free Keto Friendly Blueberry Muffin Bread
Gluten Free Keto Blueberry Muffin Bread
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make blueberry bread that is keto friendly and gluten freePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 8 1 inch slices
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener or granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil or oil of choice
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 TBS vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen if using frozen do not thaw
- 1 TBS monkfruit sweetener or granulated sweetener of choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8×4 inch loaf pan
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together almond flour, monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt until fully combined and no lumps in the flour
- Add oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Use a wooden spoon and stir gently until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries until they are evenly distributed among the batter. Be careful not to smash the blueberries
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Use a spatula and gently smoothe the top of the batter until evenly spread across the loaf pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until tester comes out clean,
- Once fully baked let the bread cool in the pan 15 minutes. Use a knife and loosen the edges of the bread from the sides of the pan
- Once loosened let the bread cool in the pan another hour or until mostly cooled. Do not remove from the pan before the hour is up your bread cam fall apart.
- After the bread has cooled in the pan turn the bread onto a wire rack to cool completely. Make sure the bread is cooled completely before you cut it.
Each serving size contains about 4.8 grams net carbs