How To Make Gluten Free Keto Zucchini Bread
Gluten Free Keto Zucchini Bread
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make zucchini bread that is low carb, gluten free, keto friendly and diabetic friendlyPrint Pin Rate
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 1 cup monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup nuts, chocolate chips or other add-ins, optional
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla until fully combined
- Add monkfruit, sweetener, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Whisk together until fully combined
- Add almond flour, xanthan gum, and apple cider vinegar. Use a wooden spoon and mix together until everything is fully combined and mostly smooth.
- Gently fold in the zucchini until the zucchini is fully distributed throughout the batter. Let batter sit for 3 minutes so the xanthan gum can absorb moisture
- After it has set give it a gentle stir to make sure everything is combined. Pour batter evenly into a lined 9×5 or 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a tester comes out clean. After it has baked let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes
- Use a butter knife and loosen the edges of the bread from the pan. Continue to let it cool in the pan for 1 hour to make sure all the ingredients have set.
- gently turn the bread out onto a wire rack and let it cool completely before you slice it.
Sugar free Sweet Butter
This recipe is designed to teach everyone ho to make quick sugar free sweet butterPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup SOFT butter
- 1/4 to 1 TBS honey or brown Swerve start with 1/4 TBS and gradually add sweetener until desired sweetness
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients. Use a fork and stir all ingredients together until smooth and fully combined. Spread on desired bread or biscuit.