How To Make Keto Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
This article contain Amazon affiliate links
Quick Keto Coconut Flour Pizza (Gluten Free and No Yeast)
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick and easy keto coconut flour pizzaPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 8 slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12-13 inch pizza pan with parchment paper or an 8 x 13 baking sheet can be used instead.
- In a large mixer bowl whisk together the coconut flour, salt, baking powder, xanthan gum and dry Italian seasonings until fully combined and no lumps are left in the flour
- Add the eggs and beat on low for 10 seconds or just until the dry ingredients are moist. Increase the speed to medium and beat on medium for about 30 seconds or until everything is fully combined
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the butter. Beat on medium for another 30 seconds or until everything is combined and smooth
- Scrape down the sides once again and push all the ingredients to the center of the bowl. The dough will be runny. Use a hand whisk and whisk the dough to make sure there are no lumps in the dough
- Fold in the Parmesan cheese until evenly distributed then fold in the mozzarella cheese until evenly distributed in the dough
- Spread the mixture evenly throughout throughout the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet. Use a spatula and make sure the dough is as evenly spread as possible for an even cook.
- Place crust into the preheated oven and bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- Remove the crust from the oven. The crust should be still a little soft but golden on top. Allow to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes or until the crust is firm and cool enough to put on the toppings
- Once cooled top the crust with the toppings of choice then place the pizza back into the oven at 400 degrees and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through.
- Allow to cool a couple of minutes before slicing to avoid getting burned.
This recipe yield a 12-13 inch pizza. A 12-13 inch pizza yields about 8 slices of pizza. 1 serving equals 1 slice of pizza crust 1 slice of pizza crust contains about 1.8 grams of net carbs This does not include toppings