How To Make Keto Toffee Sauce
Keto Toffee Sauce
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto toffee saucePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve or brown sugar sweetener of choice
- 4 TBS butter
- 1/8 tsp salt. optional
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together cream and brown Swerve until fully combined
- Add butter and allow to melt completely stirring frequently
- Stir constantly until mixture come to a very low boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and stir continually 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened
- Remove from heat and add salt in desired. Allow to cool about 10 minutes or until smooth and slightly thick.
This recipe yields about 1 cup of toffee sauce. 1 servings equals about 2 TBS 1 serving contains less than 1 grams of net carbs