How To Make Low Carb Chocolate
Keto Chocolate Chips
This recipe is designed to teach anyone on how to make keto friendly chocolate chipsPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 TBS powdered Swerve
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBS dry milk powder or coconut milk powder this is only if you are wanting milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate
- Place 1 cup of water in the bottom pan of a double boiler or in a medium saucepan. Bring the water to a low boil over medium-low heat
- Once the water has come to a low boil place the top pan of the double boiler on top. If you do not have a double boiler use a heat safe bowl and place it on a medium sauce pan. make sure the bowl is not touching the water.
- Add the butter to the top pan or heat safe bowl. Use a heat safe spatula and stir the butter until it is fully melted.
- Once the butter is fully melted add the powdered Swerve and continue stirring until it is completely dissolved and smooth
- Once mixture is smooth add cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Continue stirring until mixture is completely smooth. If using the powdered milk stir it in until it is fully smooth
- Place smooth mixture into chocolate chip molds or candy molds of your choice. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hrs or until firm. Overnight is suggested.
- If you are planning to use these for chocolate chip cookies place the chocolate chips or chocolate chunks on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze over night before putting the chocolate into cookies.
This ENTIRE recipes contains only 4 grams of net carbs
4 thoughts on “How To Make Low Carb Chocolate”