Keto Banana Bread Squares With Keto Toffee Sauce
Keto Banana Bread Squares (Gluten Free)
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick and easy keto banana bread squaresPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 9 squares
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 TBS baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve
- 2 large very ripe bananas
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup canola oil or oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8 x 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, and powdered Swerve until fully combined and no lumps in the Swerve. Set aside
- In a large mixer bowl mashed the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla. Beat on low 30 seconds or until fully combined
- Carefully add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Beat on low 10 or just until the dry ingredients are moist. Increase speed to medium low and beat for 30 more seconds or until fully combined and smooth
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and push the batter to the center of the bowl. Pour batter into prepared cake pan and gently tilt the pan back and forth if needed to make sure the batter is evenly distributed throughout the pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes ( mine took about 37 minutes ) or until golden and tester comes out clean
- Remove from the oven. The bread should be golden but will still be soft. It will firm up as it cools. Allow the bread to cool in the pan at least 1 hour or until room temperature and is able to be cut with a knife without falling apart.
- Once carefully cut into desired pieces and allow to cool completely before removing.
This recipe yields about 9 servings 1 serving equals 1 bread square 1 serving contains about 6.7 grams of net carbs
Keto Toffee Sauce
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto toffee saucePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve or brown sugar sweetener of choice
- 4 TBS butter
- 1/8 tsp salt. optional
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together cream and brown Swerve until fully combined
- Add butter and allow to melt completely stirring frequently
- Stir constantly until mixture come to a very low boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and stir continually 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened
- Remove from heat and add salt in desired. Allow to cool about 10 minutes or until smooth and slightly thick.
This recipe yields about 1 cup of toffee sauce. 1 servings equals about 2 TBS 1 serving contains less than 1 grams of net carbs
1 thought on “Keto Banana Bread Squares With Keto Toffee Sauce”
The Banana Bread is not Keto. Perhaps you should rename it to low carb? Just a suggestion. I do appreciate the work you do.