Keto Brownie Loaf
Easy Keto Brownie Loaf
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto brownie loaf.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 14 slices
- 56 grams coconut flour (1/2 cup)
- 27 grams cocoa powder (1/3 cup)
- 50 grams granulated sweetener (1/4 cup) I used granulated monkfruit sweetener
- 38 grams brown sugar sweetener I used brown monkfruit sweetener
- 10 grams baking powder (2 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large room temperature eggs
- 180 grams room temperature sour cream or plain yogurt (3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 4 oz keto chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to hang over the sides of the pan for easy removal. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Stir in the sour cream, vanilla and butter until a thick smooth batter forms.
- Gradually fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared loaf pan and use a spatula to evenly spread throughout the batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool in pan at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Grasp the overhanging parchment paper and carefully lift the loaf out of the pan. Transfer the loaf to a wire rack and cool completely before slicing. Once cooled if desired top with frosting or powdered sweetener before slicing.
2 thoughts on “Keto Brownie Loaf”
Made this today. It’s very good!
You just need to add when to add the eggs in the written recipe…in case someone does not want to watch the video.
Thank you. I am so glad the recipe turned out to your liking.