Keto Rice Substitute Without Cauliflower
Keto Spanish Rice Substitute : No Cauliflower
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto friendly Spanish rice substitutePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 1/2 cup servings
- 3 cups finely grated carrots
- 2 TBS oil
- 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 medium jalepenos finely chopped
- chili powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- onion powder to taste
- 1/4 tsp dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oil in a large skillet for about 7-10 minutes over medium heat or until hot.
- Add carrots and stir to coat carrots with oil. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and stir until tomato paste is smooth and fully blended.
- Add onion ,jalepeno,chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, pepper, salt, and cumin. Stir to fully combine seasonings.
- Add water and stir until the water is fully blended with the tomato mixture,
- Bring to a low boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender but not soggy.
This recipe yields about six 1/2 cup servings. 1 serving equals 1/2 cup 1 serving contains about 11.9 grams of net carb.