LOW CARB FAJITA CHEESEBURGER
I love cheeseburgers but I don’t like just a plain boring burger. I like a burger with lots of flavor and that’s going to fill me up.
This fajita cheeseburger recipe is so good and very satisfying I like to eat it with my homemade avocado sauce. It adds a couple extra carbs but it’s so worth it.
This cheeseburger taken less than 15 minutes to make and if you make this cheeseburger using my recipe of Fluffy Low Carb Hamburger Buns it only has a total of about 14 grams of carbs . That means bun, beef patty and avocado spread! Imagine eating a flavorful, filling cheeseburger that has only 14 grams of carbs!
Low Carb Fajita Cheeseburger
- 1 lb ground beef, or ground meat of your choice
- 1/2 cup low carb bread crumbs, or almond meal
- 1 large egg
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp seasoned pepper
- 3/4 cup grated colby cheese, or cheese of your choice
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix together until all ingredients are fully combined
- Divide meat mixture into 4 equal patties and grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired level of pink or no pink
- To assemble: Place beef patty onto a low carb hamburger bun (check out my Fluffy Low Carb Hamburger Bun recipe). Top the beef patty with extra cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole,red onion and sliced bell peppers