Quick 3 Ingredient Keto Pumpkin Fudge
Quick Keto 3 Ingredient Keto Pumpkin Fudge
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto 3 ingredients keto pumpkin fudgePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 8 small squares
- 9 oz keto white or milk chocolate chips
- 3 TBS pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to hang over the sides for easy removal
- Place chip sin a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 20 second intervals until fully melted and smooth. Stir after each interval.
- Quickly stir in the pumpkin and spices until fully combined. If the chocolate cools and becomes firm microwave about 10 seconds to soften.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly throughout the pan. Place in the refrigerator 45 minutes to 1 hour or until firm
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week
2 thoughts on “Quick 3 Ingredient Keto Pumpkin Fudge”
First time on your site I love it already
I’m going to make the pumpkin cheese cake and caramel sauce, can I substitute the Xanthan
Gum for something else? Such as
Cream of Tar Tar, or Corn Starch or?
Hello Kim I am so glad you are enjoying my recipes. Yes in this recipe you can substitute the xanthan gum in equal amounts for either cream of tartar or cornstarch