Easy Keto Strawberry Cookies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto strawberry cookies.
Servings 25 cookies
- 85 grams coconut flour (3/4 cup)
- 5 grams baking powder (1 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 grams granulated sweetener (1/4 cup) I use granulated monkfruit sweetener
- 2 large eggs, room temperature,
- 1/2 cup very soft room temperature butter
- 85 grams keto strawberry preserves (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp strawberry or vanilla extract
- chopped strawberries or add-in of choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Sift the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Add the eggs, butter, preserves, and extract until fully combined and a smooth dough has formed.
- Check dough to make sure it is the proper texture (see video) If desired fold in some food coloring and/or add-ins of choice. Scoop the dough out 1 TBS at a time onto the prepared baking sheets. Keep scoops about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets. Roll each scoop into a tight smooth ball.
- Use hands and press each dough ball out to the desired size and thickness. Make sure to leave space between each cookie. Place in preheated oven. Bake at 375 degrees 8 to 12 minutes or until golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet at least 10 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the baking sheet and transfer to a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before serving. These will continue to firm up as they cool. If desired top with frosting, glaze or topping of choice.