Quick No Knead Keto Coconut Flour Pie Crust
Quick Keto Coconut Flour Pie Crust
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto no knead coconut flour pie crustPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 9 inch
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup granulated Swerve or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large room temperature eggs
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch pie pan with parchment paper. Lightly spray the parchment paper and sides of the pan with cooking spray
- In a large mixer bowl whisk or sift together the coconut flour, Swerve and salt until fully combined and no lumps are in the flour
- Add the eggs. Beat on low about 10 seconds to moisten the dry ingredients. Increase speed to med-low. Beat on medium -low for about 30 seconds or until combined and crumbly.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed. Add the butter and vanilla. Beat on low about 10 seconds or until mixture begins to combine. Increase speed to medium. Beat on medium about 30 seconds or until fully combined and smooth dough forms
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and push all the mixture to the center of the bowl.
- Scoop the dough into the center of the prepared pie crust. Use fingers or the back of a measuring cup and press the dough evenly throughout the bottom and sides of the pie pan.
- Use a fork and poke holes in the bottom of the pie crust to prevent bubbles from forming. Bake about 10 minutes or until the crust is firm and very lightly golden on the edges. . This is a gluten free crust so it must be prebaked before using even if you are cooking the filling of your pie. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before adding filling.
This recipe yields a 9 inch pie crust. The entire crust contains about 8.8 grams of net carbs