Coconut Flour Cookies
Keto Coconut Flour Drop Cookies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy basic coconut flour cookiesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 24 cookies
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup monkfruit sweetener or granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or add ins of choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together 1/2 cup of coconut flour (you can add more later if needed) monkfruit sweetener and baking powder until fully combined.
- In a separate large mixer bowl beat together wet ingredients on low 30 seconds then on medium another 30 seconds or until fully combined and slightly foamy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Beat on low 10 seconds or until dry ingredients are wet then increase speed to medium and beat on medium another 30 seconds or until fully combined and no dry ingredients are in the bowl
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and push all the ingredients to the center of the bowl. Let batter sit about 15 minutes so the flour can absorb the liquid and expand.
- After the batter has set if the batter feels wet and sticky add more coconut flour a little at a time or until the batter has the texture of traditional cookie dough. Remember to let the batter sit 2-5 minutes after each addition so the coconut flour can absorb the extra moisture
- Once the batter is the right consistency gently fold in add ins if using then scoop the dough out by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking. Roll each scoop in your hands slightly to form a tight ball. Slightly flatten the tops of the balls to form a cookie shape. These cookies do spread slightly but will stay in a ball shape if you do not SLIGHTLY flatten the tops
- Place in the preheated oven and bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven. The cookies will be very soft. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 15 minutes or until firm. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
This recipe yield about 21 cookies. 1 serving equals 1 cookie 1 serving contains about 1 gram of net carbs
Serving: 1cookies | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 1.7g