Easy Keto Frozen Berry Bombs
Easy Keto Berry Bombs
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto berry bombsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 bombs
- 10 oz chopped strawberries or berries of choice
- 10 oz Keto Greek yogurt (flavored or plain)
- 9 oz keto chocolate chips
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place berries and yogurt into a large mixing bowl. Stir until the berries are fully coated with the yogurt. Scoop the mixture out into desired size and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for 1 hour or until completely frozen. Place the chocolate and the coconut oil in a wide bowl and melt in the microwave in 20 second intervals until fully melted. Make sure to stir the chocolate and oil together after every 20 second interval to avoid burning.
- Remove the clusters from the freezer. Place the clusters one at a time into the melted chocolate and spoon the chocolate over the clusters until they are fully coated. Place the coated clusters bake onto the lined baking sheet and freeze another 15 minutes or until the chocolate is solid. Remove for freezer and enjoy. These can be stored in a freezer safe container up to 1 month.