Keto Brownie Loaf
Easy Keto Brownie Loaf
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto brownie loaf.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 14 slices
- 56 grams coconut flour (1/2 cup)
- 27 grams cocoa powder (1/3 cup)
- 50 grams granulated sweetener (1/4 cup) I used granulated monkfruit sweetener
- 38 grams brown sugar sweetener I used brown monkfruit sweetener
- 10 grams baking powder (2 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large room temperature eggs
- 180 grams room temperature sour cream or plain yogurt (3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 4 oz keto chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to hang over the sides of the pan for easy removal. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Stir in the sour cream, vanilla and butter until a thick smooth batter forms.
- Gradually fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared loaf pan and use a spatula to evenly spread throughout the batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool in pan at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Grasp the overhanging parchment paper and carefully lift the loaf out of the pan. Transfer the loaf to a wire rack and cool completely before slicing. Once cooled if desired top with frosting or powdered sweetener before slicing.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.6g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 7.4g