Easy Keto Ice Cream
Easy Keto Ice Cream Base
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto ice creamPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 3 pints
Ice Cream base
- 2 10 oz cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 batch my no cook keto sweetened condensed milk
- extract and flavors of choice
- 1 cup optional add ins of choice
- Place the coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight to get a full chill. Make the sweetened condensed milk or use premade keto condensed milk. Place the condensed milk in the refrigerator in the freezer no more than 25 minutes after making to get a full chill.
- Place a large mixer bowl and standing mixer attachment in the refrigerator overnight. If no standing mixer you can use a hand mixer. Remove the coconut milk from the refrigerator and scoop out the firm portion only. Measure out 450 ml (2 cups) of the coconut cream or you can use heavy whipping cream instead of the coconut cream.
- remove the mixer bowl and the attachment from the refrigerator. Place the coconut cream or heavy whipping cream in the chilled mixing bowl. Place the whisk attachment to a standing mixer or use a hand mixer. Whisk on medium-high 3 to 5 minutes or until soft peaks for. Should be the texture of thickened whip cream.
- Remove condensed milk from the refrigerator and measure out 14 oz (1 1/4 cups) of the condensed milk. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in the refrigerator and use as keto creamer in coffee. Pour the condensed milk in tph whipped cream. Whisk on high 5 to 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Fold in the extract or flavor of choice 9for mint and chip I added 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp mint extract).
- . If desired stir in a few drops of gel food coloring. gradually fold in desired amount of add-ins of choice (for mint chip I folded in 8 oz (1 cup) chopped keto chocolate. Scoop mixture into a 2 qt freezer safe container. Cover with an airtight lid and freeze overnight until firm.
- Any altering of the recipe may cause the ice cream to freeze solid. If this happens let the ice cream sit a t room temperature 10 to 15 minutes or until able to scoop. Store leftovers for up to 1 month.
Nutritional information is based on 1/2 cup (88 grams) of ice cream. This recipe yields about 12 half cup servings. Any add-ins may change the nutritional information slightly.
Serving: 88grams | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 24g