Keto Death By Chocolate
Keto Death By Chocolate Cookies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto death by chocolate cookies. These cookies are low carb, keto friendly, nut free, gluten free, sugar free and diabetic friendly.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 25 cookies
- 56 grams coconut flour (1/2 cup)
- 2 TBS cocoa powder (2 TBS)
- 5 grams baking powder (1 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter, softened
- 50 grams granulated sweetener of choice, adjust to taste (1/4 cup) I used granulated monkfruit sweetener
- 3 oz Keto chocolate, melted and cooled ! used Lilys chocolate chips and melted in the microwave
- 2 large room temperature eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz keto milk chocolate chips (1/4 cup) I used Lilys milk chocolate chips
- 2 oz keto white chocolate chips (1/4 cup) I used Lilys white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Sift the dry ingredients except the sweetener and the chips in a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Set aside. Place the butter and sweetener in a large mixture bowl. Beat on low 10 seconds the on medium 1 minute or until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the melted chocolate and beat on medium-low 30 seconds to fully combined. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-low 30 seconds until fully combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Turn mixer to low and gradually beat in the dry ingredients. Once fully added beat on medium-low 30 seconds or until fully combine and a smooth dough has formed. Gradually fold in the chips until combined and evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Scoop dough out 1 TBS at a time onto prepared baking sheet. Keep the scoop about 2 inches apart, Roll each scoop into tight balls then press out to desires size and thickness. Keep space between each cookie.. Place in preheated oven and bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until darkened around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan at least 5 minutes until firm. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before eating.