Easy Keto Pudding Pie
Easy Keto Pudding Pie
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto pudding piePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 10 slices
- 149 grams coconut flour (1 1/3 cup)
- 20 grams cocoa powder (1/4 cup)
- 67 grams granulated sweetener (1/3 cup) I used granulated monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
Cream (can substitute this out for storebought whipped cream)
- 27 oz full fat canned coconut milk, or heavy whipping cream, chilled overnight I use two 13.5 oz cans
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, adjust to taste
- 31 grams powdered sweetener (1/4 cup) I used powdered monkfruit/allulose blend
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum or keto thickener of choice Can substitute with gelatin powder or konjac powder
- 47 grams powdered sweetener (6 TBS) I used powdered monkfruit/allulose blend
- 1 3/4 tsp xanthan gum or keto thickener of choice can substitute with gelatin powder or konjac powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 240 ml milk of choice (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 grams keto chocolate syrup (2 TBS) I use Choczero chocolate syrup
Vanilla layer: same ingredients as chocolate layer except no chocolate syrup and increase vanilla to 1 TBS
- Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside. Place all the crust ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Use a fork and stir everything together until fully combined and all the dry ingredients are moist. Use hands or the bottom of a glass and press the mixture evenly and firmly throughout the pie pan. Place in freezer until ready to use.
Cream (can be substituted for storebought whipped cream)
- If using the coconut milk instead of the heavy whipping cream, remove the cans of coconut milk from the refrigerator. Scoop out just the top firm portion of the coconut milk. Measure out 240 ml (1cup) of the coconut cream or the heavy whipping cream. Place the cream into a large blender.
- Add the remaining cream ingredients to the blender. Pulse a couple of times to combine the ingredients. Blen on high 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened (the texture of whipped cream). Place in the refrigerator until ready to use. This will yield about 7.3 oz
- Place all of the chocolate layer ingredients into a large blender. Pulse a couple of times to combine ingredients. Blend on high 1 to 2 minutes or until thick (the texture of pudding). Remove the cream from the refrigerator and scoop half of the cream (about 3.6 oz) into the blender.
- Blend on high 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Taste and adjust chocolate flavor and sweetness to your taste. Remove the crust from the freezer. Spread the mixture evenly throughout the crust. Place back into the freezer while making the vanilla layer.
- Follow the ingredients and directions as the chocolate layer except omit the chocolate syrup and increase the vanilla extract to 1 TBS. Once all blended taste and adjust vanilla and sweetness to taste. Spoon the vanilla layer over the chocolate layer and spread evenly over the chocolate layer. Place back into the freezer and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Once firm remove from the freezer and slice int desired size slices. Store leftovers in a airtight freezer safe container up to 1 month.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 31.9g