Quick Keto Sloppy Joes/Manwich Sandwiches
Keto Sloppy Joes/Manwich Sandwich
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto sloppy joes/manwich sandwichesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 89 grams chopped red bell peppet
- 74 grams chopped onion
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 68 ml water
- 24 ml apple cider vinegar
- 23 ml worcestershire sauce
- 33 grams tomato paste
- 32 grams brown sweetener
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 TBS ground mustard
- 6 keto hamburger buns
- shredded cheese, optional
- Place beef in a large skillet over medium heat Break the beef up into small pieces and allow to cool 5 minutes or until meat begins to brown. Remmember to stir occasionally
- Stir in the bell pepper and onion or until fully combined. Allow to cook 3 more minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Drain off the fat and return to the heat
- Add the tomato sauce, water, apple cider vinegar and the worcestershire sauce until combinedStir in the tomato paste until the tomato paste si smooth.
- Stir in the brown sweetener until the sweetener is dissolved. Stir in the garlic powder, chili powder, and ground mustard until fully combined. Allow mixture come to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over the keto buns of choice. Top with shredded cheese of desired