Quick Keto Sloppy Joes/Manwich Sandwiches
Keto Sloppy Joes/Manwich Sandwich
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto sloppy joes/manwich sandwichesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 89 grams chopped red bell peppet
- 74 grams chopped onion
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 68 ml water
- 24 ml apple cider vinegar
- 23 ml liquid aminos or worcestershire sauce
- 33 grams tomato paste
- 32 grams brown sweetener
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 TBS ground mustard
- 6 keto hamburger buns
- shredded cheese, optional
- Place beef in a large skillet over medium heat Break the beef up into small pieces and allow to cool 5 minutes or until meat begins to brown. Remmember to stir occasionally
- Stir in the bell pepper and onion or until fully combined. Allow to cook 3 more minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Drain off the fat and return to the heat
- Add the tomato sauce, water, apple cider vinegar and the worcestershire sauce until combinedStir in the tomato paste until the tomato paste si smooth.
- Stir in the brown sweetener until the sweetener is dissolved. Stir in the garlic powder, chili powder, and ground mustard until fully combined. Allow mixture come to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over the keto buns of choice. Top with shredded cheese of desired
The nutritional values are based on the sauce only. The nutritional values will vary depending on what keto buns you use.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 5g