The Best Keto Salsa
Easy Keto Salsa
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto salsaPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 cups
- 3 medium jalapenos more or less according to desired level of spice
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dry cilantro or 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- Fill a small saucepan three fourths full of water and place over medium heat Add the jalapeños and bring to a full boil. Boil for at least 20 minutes or until tender. Use a slotted spoon and remove the jalapenos. Set the jalapenos aside and allow to cool until able to touch.
- Chop the jalapenos into small pieces and place into a large food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and process until desired consistency. Pour into an airtight container adjust the seasonings and spices according to desired taste. use immediately or for best flavor chill for at least 1 hour before using so flavors can sit in. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks
This recipe yields 4 cups of salsa. 1 serving equals 2 TBS.
Serving: 2TBS | Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.9g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 0.3g