Quick And Easy Keto Soft Pretzel Bites
Easy Keto Soft Pretzel Bites
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto soft pretzel bites.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 21 bites
- 64 grams coconut flour (9 TBS)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 grams baking powder (2 tsp)
- 5 grams instant dry yeast (1/2 TBS) for flavor
- optional dry seasonings or spices I used 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 large room temperature eggs can use chia or flax eggs for an egg substitute
- 6 TBS butter, melted and cooled can use coconut oil, margarine or other dairy free butter substitute
- 30 grams shredded mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup) can use a dairy free substitute or leave out this may slightly affect the texture
- 22 grams freshly grated parmesan cheese can leave out or use a dairy free substitute this may affect the texture
- toppings of choice, optional I used 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl sift together the coconut flour, salt, baking powder, yeast and optional dry seasonings until fully combined and no lumps. Stir in the eggs and melted butter until combined and a smooth dough forms
- The dough should be moist but not sticking to hands. I t should be able to hold its shape when rolled into a ball. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and gradually stir in the cheeses until evenly distributed throughout the dough. For a sweet pretzel bite stir in some spices and 1 to 2 TBS of granulated pr brown sweetener.
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop the dough out into desired size scoops and place onto the prepared baking sheet. keep about 2 inches of space between each scoop. Roll each scoop into a smooth tight oval shape. Brush each piece lightly with egg wash or melted butter (can use dairy free butter substitute)
- Make sure to fully cover each pretzel bite. Place the bites back onto the baking sheet. Remember to keep space between each bite. Sprinkle the bites with the parmesan cheese or topping of choice. Place into the preheated oven. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool on the pan at least 5 minutes to firm up and not burn fingers. Serve warm or cool to room temperature. If desired serve with cheese dip or dip of choice.
Serving: 1pretzel bite | Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.5g | Protein: 1.4g | Fat: 4.4g