Easy 30 Minute Sweet and Spicy Chicken
Easy 30 Minute Keto Sweet and Spicy Chicken
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy 30 minute keto sweet and spicy chickenPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 1/2 cups salsa of choice
- 3 TBS brown sugar sweetener of choice I used brown monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp room temperature water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the chicken in a 3-quart casserole dish. Combine the remaining ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir together until fully combined. Adjust the sweet and spicy according to your taste. Pour the salsa mixture over the chicken and use a spoon to spread evenly over the chicken.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 160 degrees. remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan at least 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and place desired amount on the serving plate of choice. Serve warm with the desired sides of choice.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.7g | Protein: 40.2g | Fat: 12.6g