Delicious Keto Egg Free Graham Crackers
Easy Keto Egg Free Graham Crackers
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto egg free graham crackers.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 24 crackers
- 14 grams flaxseed meal (2 TBS)
- 75 ml room temperature water (5 TBS)
- 112 grams coconut flour (1 cup)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 grams baking powder (1 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup very soft room temperature butter
- 75 grams brown sugar sweetener of choice (6 TBS) I use brown monkfruit sweetener
- 60 grams keto maple syrup (3 TBS) I use Choczero maple syrup
- 1 tsp maple or vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl use a fork to stir the flaxseed meal and water together until fully combined. Set aside for at least 10 minutes or gummy in texture. Sift all the dry ingredients except the sweetener into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Set aside
- Place the butter and sweetener into a large mixer bowl and beat on medium speed for 1 minute or until creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Check on the flaxseed meal mixture after 10 minutes and make sure it is gummy. Add the flaxseed mixture, syrup and extract to the mixer bowl.
- Beat on medium low for about 30 seconds or until fully combined. Turn mixer on low and gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Allow to beat in after each addition. Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Once added increase speed to medium and beat another 30 seconds or until a smooth dough forms.
- Line a clean worksurface with parchment paper. Roll the dough out to a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick. Use a pizza cutter and cut the dough into rectangles about 2 " x 1 1/2" in size. Use a spatula and transfer the rectangles to the baking sheets. Leave space between each cracker. Use a fork and poke 2 to 3 rows of holes in the crackers.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven they still will be soft. Allow to cool on the pan at least 20 minutes to begin to firm up. They still will be soft but will continue to firm up as they cool. Transfer the crackers to a wire rack and allow to dry out overnight for the best texture.
- Once dry serve immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days
Serving: 1cracker | Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 6g