6 Minute Keto Individual Pizza
6 Minute Individual Keto Pizza
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make 6-minute individual keto pizza.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 3 pizzas
- 112 grams coconut flour (1 cup)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum or xanthan gum substitute
- 10 grams baking powder (2 tsp)
- 9 grams instant dry yeast (1 TBS), optional for flavor only
- 1 TBS dry Italian seasonings, optional
- 4 large room temperature eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 27 grams freshly grated parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
- 57 grams shredded mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup)
- shredded cheese, keto pizza sauce and toppings of choice
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees for 5 minutes. If no air fryer preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet. Sift the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Stir in the eggs, and melted butter until a smooth dough forms.
- Gradually fold in the cheeses until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough. Divide the dough into 3 separate portions. Line a clean worksurface with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Flatten each dough portion into individual 6-inch discs.
- Line the preheated air fryer. Use the paper or a long spatula and transfer the shaped dough one at a time into the preheated air fryer. Air fry at 375 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. If using oven bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Open air fryer. Spread desired amount of sauce over the crust. Top with desired toppings and cheese. It's best to put the toppings under the cheese to prevent them from flying around in the air fryer. Close the air fryer. Turn the heat down to 350 degrees.
- Air fryer for 1 to 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through. If using oven place back into the oven at 400 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through. Open air fryer. Allow to sit in the air fryer about 5 minutes to firm up.
- Remove from air fryer and serve.
Serving: 1pizza | Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.7g | Protein: 13.9g | Fat: 41g