The Easiest 3 Ingredient Keto Pasta
Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Pasta
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy 3 ingredient keto pastaPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 large room temperature eggs
- 2 oz slightly softened cream cheese (1/4 cup)
- 6 grams oat fiber (1 TBS)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a 10 1/2 x 16 inch (or as close as you have) baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Set aside. Place all ingredients into a large food processor. Pulse a couple times to start combining the ingredients.
- Process on high 30 to 40 seconds or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and process another 10 to 15 seconds or until creamy and slightly foamy. Carefully pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Slightly tilt the baking sheet side to side to spread the mixture.
- Use a spatula and spread the mixture evenly throughout the entire baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until firm and no longer sticky to moist to the touch. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan 5 minutes or until able to touch without burning fingers.
- Lift the pasta slab and the silicone mat (or parchment paper) out of the baking sheet and transfer to a clean cutting surface. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut off any extra thin or crusty edges. Cut the pasta slab into desired size pasta strips.
- Once cut use immediately (they are already all cooked) or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. To reheat the pasta microwave on high in 20 second intervals until heated through or in the oven at 200 degrees 3 to 5 minutes until heated through. Serve warm or cold in any recipe that requires pasta.
Quick Keto Pasta Salad
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto pasta saladPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 5 oz my keto 3 ingredient keto pasta, cooked (above) or cooked keto pasta of choice If using my recipe cut pasta into desired size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, shredded or desired amount of
- 1/4 of a medium zucchini, chopped into small pieces, or desired amount of
- 3-4 slices medium tomato, chopped or desired amount
- 3-4 mini sweet peppers, chopped or desired amount
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or desired amount
- 1 cup keto ranch or deired salad dressing of choice, desired amount
- Place all ingredients except the ranch into a large mixing bowl until fully combined. Add the ranch or dressing of choice and stir until everything is coated with the dressing. If desired and cooked crumbled bacon or meat of choice. Serve immediately or for best flavor chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.