2 Ingredient Keto Chips or Crackers
2 Ingredient Chips/Crackers
This recip eis designed to teach everyone how to make 2 ingredient keto chips or crackersPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 oz
- 135 grams finely ground golden flaxseed meal (1 cup)
- 118 ml room temperature water (1/2 cup)
- optional dry seasonings of choice I use 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper and 2 TBS dry taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. Sift the flaxseed meal and the seasonings (if using) into a large mixing bowl until fully combined and no lumps
- Stir in the water until fully combined and all the dry ingredients are wet. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and push the wet dough to the center of the bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to sit about 10 minutes to absorb the water
- Uncover the bowl. Line a clean cutting surface with parchment paper. Press or roll the dough out to a very thin rectangle. The thinner the dough is rolled the crisper the chips/crackers will be.
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut the dough into desired shape and size. Use a spatula and transfer the chips/crackers onto the prepared baking sheets. Place into preheated oven. Leave space between each chip/cracker for even baking. Bake at 400 degrees 10 to 15 minutes until slightly darkened ad beginning to dry out
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool on the pan at least 10 minutes or until the chips/crackers are dry and crisp. Remove from the pan. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to dry another 10 to 15 minutes or until completely cool and crisp
- Serve immediately with dip or in any recipe that requires chips/crackers. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Serving: 10chip | Calories: 62kcal | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4.7g