How To Make Gluten Free Keto Friendly Fudge
Gluten Free Keto Chocolate Fudge
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make gluten free keto friendly chocolate fudgePrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup room temperature water
- 1 1/4 cups monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 4 cups powdered milk or powdered milk substitute
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 14 TBS butter, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan combine water and monkfruit sweetener. Whisk together just to get the sweetener wet
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and continue boiling for 10 minutes.. Do not stir while it is boiling
- While it is boiling place powdered milk and cocoa powder into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk them together until fully combined and no lumps. Set aside
- Grease 8×8 inch baking dish on the bottom and the sides then set aside
- Check on the sugar and water mixture. Once it has slowly simmered for 10 minutes. Add butter and lightly stir to dampen the butter cubes
- Bring to a low boil. Remove from heat. Slowly add powdered milk/cocoa mixture and vanilla extract. Whisk it all together until fully combined and smooth
- Pour mixture slowly into the prepared baking dish and spread with a spatula to smooth the top.
- Let it cool at room temperature 1-3 hours or until cool and firm enough to cut into solid squares. Store leftover in an airtight container in the refrigerator
Gluten Free Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
This recipe is designed to teach everyone to make gluten free keto peanut butter fudgePrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/4 cups butter, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered Swerve or powdered sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan combine peanut butter and butter. Heat on medium heat until the butter begins to melt
- Once the butter begins melting gently stir it together with the peanut butter until it is combined
- Cook the peanut butter/butter mixture for 3-5 minutes or until it just starts to bubble.
- While it's cooking add the powdered Swerve to a large mixing bowl. Whisk it thoroughly to blend out any lumps. Set aside Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish on the bottom and sides and set aside
- Check on the butter/peanut butter mixture. Once it has come to a low bubble Turn the heat off and add the salt and vanilla.
- Carefully pour the peanut butter mixture over the powdered sugar in the prepared bowl. Use a spatula or large wooden spoon and mix it together until it is smooth
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish and use a spatula to spread it evenly across the entire dish.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours or until firm. Bring to room temperature and cut into desired size squares. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.