How To Make Keto Homemade Chocolate Chips
This article contains Amazon affiliate links
Keto Homemade Chocolate Chips
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make simple keto chocolate chipsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cup
- Heat the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat until the coconut oil is fully melted and hot (not frying temperature)
- While the oil is melting, in a large measuring cup or small bowl whisk together the cocoa powder and powdered Swerve until no lumps are in the cocoa or Swerve
- Once the oil is heated remove from the heat and fold in the cocoa/Swerve mixture a little at a time until fully combined and smooth. The mixture will be thick.
- Add the evaporated milk and stir to fully combine and creamy.
- Pipe or use a small teaspoon and fill the chocolate chip molds of choice. Can also use a piping bag and pipe the chocolate into "chip" shapes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or spread the mixture evenly throughout a large baking sheet about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place the chips into the freezer and freeze for 1 hour or until completely firm.
- Once solid remove the chips from the molds or parchment paper. If using the baking sheet method remove the chocolate slab from the baking sheet and cut or break the slab into the desired size "chips". Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to use
This recipe yields about 1 cup of chips. The entire recipe contains about 7 grams of net carbs