3 Three Ingredient Keto Cookies
3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick and easy peanut butter no bakesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips Lily's is a good brand
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter make sure it is no sugar added
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds make sure they are crushed into small pieces not powder
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place chocolate chips in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute. Stir then microwave on high another 30 seconds or until fully melted, Use a fork and stir the chocolate to make sure it is fully melted
- Add peanut butter and microwave on high another 30 seconds or until the peanut butter is mostly melted. Stir to fully combine the melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Gradually fold in the crushed pork rinds a little at a time until they are fully coated.
- Scoop out mixture 1-2 tablespoons at a time onto the prepared baking sheet
- Place into the fridge about 30 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
This recipe yields about 19 cookies. 1 serving equals 1 cookie 1 serving contains about 1 gram of net carbs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown Swerve or brown sugar sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 1 cup almond flour
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixer bowl beat together butter, brown Swerve and vanilla extract (if using) on medium low for 3-4 minutes or until fully combined and smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and push all the ingredients to the center of the bowl. Add the almond flour and beat on medium low for another 1-2 minutes or until fully combined
- Scoop dough out 1-2 tablespoons at a time onto the prepared baking sheet.Roll the scoops into tight balls
- If desired you can roll the balls into some sprinkles or cinnamon topping. Use fingers and flatten the tops of the dough balls to form a cookie shape
- Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until firm. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 month
This recipe yields about 22 cookies. 1 serving equals 1 cookie 1 cookie contains about less than 1 gram of net carbs
3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto peanut butter cookiesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 22 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated Swerve or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl use a fork and fold together the peanut butter and Swerve until fully combined
- Add the egg and use a fork to stir the ingredients together until fully combined and smooth/ If desired you can fold in up to a half cup of keto chocolate chips
- Scoop the mixture out 1-2 tablespoons at a time onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a fork and flatten the tops of the cookies creating a criss cross pattern
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until lightly golden on the sides.
- Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
This recipe yields about 22 cookies 1 serving equals 1 cookie 1 cookie contains about 1.8 grams of net carbs