Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Keto Protein Snack Bars
Quick 3 Ingredient Keto Protein Bars
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick 3 ingredient keto protein barsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 16 bars
- 256 grams creamy peanut butter (1 cup)
- 1 large room temperature egg
- 100 grams granulated or brown sugar sweetener of choice (1/2 cup)
- optional flavor extracts and add-ins of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to hang over the sides of the pan for easy removal. Place the peanut butter and the egg in a large mixing bowl. Use a fork and stir the egg and peanut butter together until fully combined and smooth.
- Stir in the sweetener until fully combined. You can increase or decrease the amount of sweetener to your personal taste. If desired stir in 1 tsp of vanilla extract or desired amount of extract flavor of choice. Also, if desired gradually fold in 2 oz of keto chocolate chips or add-in of choice.
- Form the mixture into a smooth ball. Place the ball in the center of the prepared cake pan. Use hand and press the mixture evenly throughout the cake pan. Place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly darkened on the edges and a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan at least 30 minutes to firm up. Once firm grasp the overhanging parchment paper and transfer the slab to a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting into desired size bars.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 8g