Simple 2 Ingredient Keto Brownies
2 Ingredient Keto Brownies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make 2 ingredient keto brownies.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 small brownies
- 5 1/2 oz keto chocolate, melted and cooled I used Funk Fat Food chocolate and Lilys chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- optional 1/2 tsp extract flavor of choice and/or 1/4 cup keto chocolate chips or add-ins of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. Place the eggs in a large blender and pulse a couple times to fully combine. Add the melted and cooled chocolate. Pulse a couple of times to begin combining them blend on medium about 30 seconds until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and spread evenly throughout the pan. Place in the preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until darkened on the edges and a tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Grasp the overhanging parchment paper and transfer the brownie slab to a wire rack. Allow the brownie slab to cool completely before slicing it into your desired size brownies. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days or in the refrigerator up to 1 week.