Easy Keto No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Keto No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto no bake chocolate peanut butter piePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 12 servings
No Bake Crust
- 149 grams coconut flour (1 1/3 cups)
- 20 grams cocoa powder (1/4 cup)
- 67 grams granulated sweetener (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup butter, softened and room temperature
- 384 grams creamy peanut butter (1 1/2 cups) for nut free: seed butter or cookie butter can be substituted for peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 grams powdered sweetener (1 cup)
- 120 ml heavy whipping cream (1/2 cup)
- 6 oz keto milk chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 32 grams creamy peanut butter (32 grams) for nut free: seed butter or cookie butter can be substituted
- Lightly spray the bottom and sides of a 9-inch round pie pan. Set aside. In a Sift all the crust dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps. Add the vanilla and melted butter. Stir until all the dry ingredients are moist. If needed use fingers to massage the dry and wet ingredients together. Place the crust in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before filling it.
- Place the softened butter, peanut butter and vanilla into a large mixer bowl. Beat on medium low for 1 minute until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Turn mixer onto low. gradually add the powdered sweetener. Once added increase speed to medium-low. Beat on medium-low 30 seconds or until creamy. remove crust from the freezer. Spread mixture evenly throughout the pie crust. Place back into freezer while making the chocolate layer.
- Place cream in a small saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a rolling simmer. Place the chocolate chips and peanut butter into a large heat safe bowl. Pour the simmering cream over the chips and peanut butter. Allow to sit 5 minutes or until the chips begin to melt. Whisk the mixture together until the chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth. remove pie from freezer. Spread mixture evenly over the pie. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm before serving.
- When ready to serve slice desired size slice and eat immediately. if top is too hard to cut allow to sit at room temperature about 3 to 5 minutes to soften slightly.
nutritional values vary depending on brands, which nut/seed butter was used and whether you used coconut milk or heavy whipping cream.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 34g