Extra Quick Keto Fried Chicken
Quick Keto Air Fried Chicken
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto air fried chicken.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 thighs
- 80 grams whey protein powder (1 cup)
- 45 grams grated parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 TBS dry Italian seasonings
- 115 grams mayonnaise (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees for 5 minutes. In a large Ziploc bag place all of the dry ingredients. Seal the bag and turn it several times to fully combine. Set aside. Scoop the mayonnaise into a wide bowl. Coat the chicken thighs one at a time with the mayonnaise.
- Place the mayonnaise coated thighs one at a time into the dry seasonings. Turn the bag to fully coat the chicken. Place the coated chicken in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket/drawer. Leave space in between each chicken thigh. Air fry at 390 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and air fry another 8 minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 160 degrees. Open the air fryer and allow the chicken to sit in the fryer 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 26g