How To Make Gluten Free Keto Pancakes and Syrup Without Flour
No Flour Gluten Free Keto Pancakes
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make gluten free keto friendly waffles without the use of flour.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 pancakes
- 1 medium banana, very ripe
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1/4 tsp vanilla, optional
- Preheat electric skillet to 350 or 3-4 inch skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray to prevent the batter from sticking.
- In a small bowl break and mask the banana until smooth. Add peanut butter and mash until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla and ground cinnamon and whisk until fully combined and smooth
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time onto prepared skillet and cook 2 minutes or until slightly bubbly around the edges. Flip pancake over and cook 1 more minute or until golden on each side.
- Place on serving platter and top with favorite toppings.
No Flour Gluten Free Keto Friendly Waffles
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make gluten free keto waffles without flourPrint Pin Rate
- 4 large room temperature eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 TBS monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla, optional
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1 TBS melted butter
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacture directions. Lightly spray waffle iron with cooking spray
- In a large mixer bowl add eggs and beat 10-15 seconds to break and combine the yolks
- Add peanut butter and melted butter. Beat on low 30 seconds or until fully combined.
- Add sweetener, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat on low 20 seconds then on medium 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time into prepared waffle iron. Pour batter slowly and spread it evenly over the waffle cups.
- Close the lid and cook according to manufacture directions. Repeat until all the batter has been cooked. Top with your favorite toppings
5 Minute Keto Maple Syrup
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make gluten free keto syrup that is diabetic friendly quick and easy.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 cups
- 1/3 cup brown Swerve or sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sweetener of sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup room temperature water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 1/4 tsp pure maple
- In a small bowl whisk together brown Swerve, monkfruit sweetener, xanthan gum, and salt until fully combined
- In a medium saucepan bring the water to a low boil over medium low heat
- Reduce heat to low and gradually add monkfruit sweetener mixture. Whisk while adding the mixture.
- Simmer on low 1-3 minutes or until smooth and thickened. Make sure all granules have dissolved
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and maple. Stir to fully combine flavors.
- Let cool and use immediately or let cool completely and store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. If the syrup starts forming crystals after being stored don't worry as soon as you warm it up again it will smooth out.