How To Make Keto Cool Whip Substitute
Keto Cool Whip Substitute
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make keto friendly "Cool Whip"Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 42 grams powdered allulose or powdered sweetener of choice (1/3 cup) more or less according to taste
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream (1 cup)
- In a large mixer bowl combine cream cheese, powdered Swerve, and vanilla extract. Attach whisk attachment to standing mixer. Beat on high 1-2 minutes or until creamy. Set aside.
- Set up another large mixer bowl (or spoon the cream cheese mixer into a separate bowl and use the same mixing bowl used to mix the cream cheese.) Pour the heavy whipping cream into the mixing bowl. Use whisk attachment and beat on high 2-3 minutes or until soft peaks form. DO NOT OVER BEAT. The peaks should be soft not stiff
- Add cream cheese mixture and beat on high another 1-2 minutes of until the peaks can hold their own shape. DO NOT OVER BEAT. The mixture should be firm enough to stick to a spoon without sliding off but still fluffy.
- Store in a mason jar or an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. This will stay fluffy for days after it is made.
This recipe yields about 2 cups of Cool Whip substitute 1 serving is about 2 TBS 1 serving contains about 0.6 grams of net carbs