10 Minute Keto Parmesan Squash/Zucchini Fries
10 Minute Keto Parmesan Squash/ Zucchini Fries
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make 10-minute keto parmesan squash/zucchini fries.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 20 fries
- 1 lb yellow squash or zucchini
- 1 TBS olive oil (15ml)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (23 grams)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasonings
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes. If no air fryer preheat 2 to 3 TBS of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Slice the squash or zucchini into "fry" size pieces. Use a paper towel and pat the squash/zucchini dry. Place the cut squash/zucchini in a wide bowl.
- Drizzle the oil over the squash/zucchini and toss to coat. Add the parmesan cheese and the dry seasonings. Toss everything together until the squash/zucchini is coated. Line the preheated air fryer with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Place the squash in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- If desired sprinkle some more parmesan cheese over the squash/zucchini. Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until golden and firm. Make sure to shake the basket halfway through the cooking time. If frying on the stovetop, fry 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Continue to turn the squash/zucchini until golden on all sides.
- Open the air fryer and allow to sit in the fryer basket 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
Serving: 5fries | Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 4.1g