3 Ingredient Keto Tortilla Chips
3 Ingredient Keto Tortilla Chips (Nut Free And Gluten Free)
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto 3 ingredient tortilla chipsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 27 chips
- 28 grams coconut flour (1/4 cup)
- 25 grams fine flax seed meal (1/4 cup)
- 1 TBS xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt, optional
- hot water as needed, no more than 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Sift or whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until there are no lumps
- Gradually add the water 1 TBS at a time until the dough begins to clump together and can be formed without crumbling. Stir with a fork after each addition. Massage 1 minute to absorb excess moisture
- Line a clean worksurface with parchment paper. Press or roll out the dough as thin as possible without being see through.
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut the dough into the desired size and shape. Place on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven. Turn the chips over and bake about 5 minutes more or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool on the pan about 10 minutes to crisp up completely. Serve immediately