Easy Keto Snack Bites
Easy Keto Snack Bites
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto snack bites.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 16 bites
- 145 grams room temperature sour cream or plain Greek yogurt (10 TBS)
- 5 grams baking powder (1 tsp)
- 9 grams instant dry yeast (1 TBS) optional
- 40 grams coconut flour (1/3 cup)
- optional dry seasonings or spices for flavor
- 1 TBS sour cream or sauce of choice
- 3 slices deli cut roast beef or filling of choice
- 1 large room temperature egg, fully beaten
- 1 TBS sesame seeds, optional
- desired amount of shredded cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Place sour cream into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the baking powder, dry yeast (if using) coconut flour and dry seasonings (if using) until a smooth dough forms. Massage the dough in hands to test texture.
- Texture should be moist but not sticky. Line a clean worksurface with parchment paper. Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Place one portion of dough onto the worksurface. Cover the portion with another piece of parchment paper. Roll portion out to a rectangle that's about 9 x 5 inches in size.
- Grasp the paper under the dough and transfer the rectangle into the prepared loaf pan. If needed press the dough gently and smoothly into the bottom of the pan. Keep the dough smooth at all times. Spread the sour cream or sauce of choice in a very thin layer over the dough in the pan.
- Top with the meat and shredded cheese. Make sure there is enough shredded cheese to fully cover the filling. Use fingers and crumble the 2nd portion of dough into small pieces over the shredded cheese. Use hands or the back of a measuring cup and press the dough crumbles into a flat even layer.
- Brush the beaten egg lightly and evenly over the top of the dough. If desired sprinkle with the desired amount of sesame seeds. Place in the preheated oven and bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan at least 20 minutes to firm up.
- Grasp overhanging paper and transfer to a cutting surface. Cut the slab into 1-inch squares (or desired size squares) Eat these warm or cool to room temperature.