Easy Keto Sunflower Flour Chips
Easy Keto Sunflower Seed Flour Chips
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto sunflower seed flour chipsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 36 chips
- 64 grams finely ground sunflower seed flour (2/3 cup) I make my own
- 5 grams whey protein powder (1 TBS)
- 9 grams xanthan gum (1 TBS)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp optional dry seasonings of choice I used 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder and 1 tsp chili powder
- 45 ml HOT water (3 TBS)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until no lumps. Add the hot water and stir until a dough begins to form. Use hands and press dough together until a smooth, moist, slightly sticky dough forms.
- Place dough onto a lined worksurface. Divide dough into 4 to 6 portions. Cover portions with another piece of paper and roll out to very thin rectangles or circles about 1/16 inch thick. For ease of handling remove top paper and replace with a new piece or parchment paper.
- Flip dough over between the papers and carefully remove the top paper. Use a pizza cutter and cut each portion into desired size triangles or strips. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Leave space between each chip for an even bake. Let the chips sit a couple of minutes to absorb and excess moisture.
- Lightly brush the chips with a little bit of olive oil. Place in preheated oven. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes or until golden and dry. Remove from the oven. Cool on the pan 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
Serving: 1chip | Calories: 6kcal | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g