Keto No Bake With Or Without Peanut Butter
3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick and easy peanut butter no bakesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 19 cookies
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips Lily's is a good brand
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or peanut butter substitute 5 TBS butter + 3 TBS keto syrup for nut free
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds make sure they are crushed into small pieces not powder
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place chocolate chips in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 20 second intervals until fully melted, Use a fork and stir the chocolate after each 20 second interval to make sure it is fully melted
- Add peanut butter and microwave on high another 30 seconds or until the peanut butter is mostly melted. Stir to fully combine the melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Gradually fold in the crushed pork rinds a little at a time until they are fully coated.
- Scoop out mixture 1-2 tablespoons at a time onto the prepared baking sheet
- Place into the fridge about 30 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
This recipe yields about 19 cookies. 1 serving equals 1 cookie 1 serving contains about 1 gram of net carbs