Simple 4 Ingredient Keto “Honey” Top Dinner Rolls
4 Ingredient Keto “Honey” Top Dinner Rolls
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make 4 ingredient keto honey top dinner rolls.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 rolls
- 290 grams room temperature vanilla or plain Greek yogurt or sour cream (1 1/4 cups)
- 15 grams baking powder (1 TBS)
- 9 grams instant dry yeast, optional for flavor only
- dry seasoning or flavors, optional
- 125 grams coconut flour (18 TBS) may not need all of the coconut flour
- 20 grams keto syrup or honey substitute (1 TBS)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 7-inch round cake pan or a 9 x 5 in loaf pan with parchment paper. Place the Greek yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Sift in the baking powder, yeast and seasonings (if using) until no lumps. Stir to fully combine
- Sift the coconut flour into a small bowl until there are no lumps. Add the coconut flour 1 to 2 TBS at a time to the yogurt and stir together just until a smooth dough forms and the dough is not sticky. The amount of coconut flour you need will vary depending on the texture of your yogurt and coconut flour.
- I only needed 80 grams (11 TBS) of coconut flour. Roll a portion of dough into a ball if it comes together in a smooth ball then you know you have the right texture. Divide the dough into 6 portions. Roll each portion into a smooth ball. Place the dough balls side by side into the prepared pan.
- Use hands and flatten the tops of the rolls. Place the syrup or honey substitute in a microwave safe mug. Heat on high for 15 20 seconds or until melted and slightly thin. Use a silicone brush and brush the syrup over the tops of the rolls. Place in preheated oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool in the pan at least 20 minutes or until firm. Serve warm or let cool to room temperature.