How To Make Gluten Free Keto Friendly Butterscotch Chips
Keto Butterscotch Baking Chips
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto butterscotch baking chipsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 8 TBS
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown Swerve or brown sugar sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or maple extract (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients except vanilla
- Stir continually over medium heat until butter is fully melted. Keep stirring until mixture is close to boiling. ( bubbles just starting to form)
- Reduce heat to medium low and continue stirring until Swerve is fully dissolved and mixture is smooth. The mixture should be turned to liquid. (about 1 minute)
- Remove from heat and stir in extract. Carefully pour hot liquid into a heat safe large measuring cup with a spout . This makes it easier to pour into molds
- Carefully pour liquid into baking chip molds. If do not have molds pour mixture into a lined 8 x 8 baking sheet.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Once firm remove from molds and store in an airtight freezer safe container. Store in the freezer until ready to use
- If using a baking sheet after the mixture is solid remove from the baking sheet and break into small "chips". Use in any recipe that calls for butterscotch chips.
This recipe yields about 1/2 cup of baking chips and contains NO net carbs
1 thought on “How To Make Gluten Free Keto Friendly Butterscotch Chips”