Easy Keto Lemon Poundcake
Easy Keto Lemon Poundcake
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make easy keto lemon poundcakePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 16 slices
- 120 grams coconut flour (1 cup)
- 15 grams baking powder (1 TBS)
- 1 gram salt (1/4 tsp)
- 120 grams granulated sweetener of choice, adjust to taste (2/3 cup) I used classic monkfruit sweetener
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 120 grams plain yogurt or sour cream, room temperature (1/2 cup)
- 15 ml lemon juice, room temperature (1 TBS)
- 8 grams vanilla extract, adjust to taste (2 tsp) optional
Optional Lemon Glaze
- 64 grams powdered sweetener of choice, more or less depending on desired consistency I used powdered monkfruit allulose blend
- 1 TBS lemon juice, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Allow paper to hang over sides for easy removal. Set aside
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps in the dry ingredients. Stir eggs into dry ingredients until all dry ingredients are moist
- Stir in the butter until fully combined. Stir in the yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla until fully combined and a smooth dough has formed.
- Form into a ball and place dough ball into prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees 35 to 40 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool in pan at least 30 minutes or until firm. Grasp parchment paper and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool completely before glazing the cake
Lemon Glaze, optional
- Whisk all the glaze ingredients together in a small mixing bowl until fully combined and smooth. If needed add more powdered sweetener until desired consistency. Glaze should be thick but still able to drip off of a spoon. (I used 2 1/2 TBS more of the sweetener)
- Use a spoon and drizzle desired amount of glaze over the top of the cooled poundcake. Allow to sit at least 30 minutes for the glaze to firm up
- Slice into desired size slices. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 7.2g
3 thoughts on “Easy Keto Lemon Poundcake”
Hello! Wonderful cake :). However, glad I watched the video firtt and read directions lol, because I swear I do not see BUTTER anywhere in the ingredients list. I may be losing my mind and just not seeing it.
Have a wonderful day!
Thank you. I am so glad you enjoyed the cake. Thank you for pointing out the butter was missing from the written recipe. It’s there now 🙂