Quick Keto Cheesy Bread Bombs
Cheesy Keto Bread Bombs
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make cheesy keto bread bombsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 7 Bread bombs
- 90 grams coconut flour (3/4 cup)
- 15 grams baking powder (1 TBS)
- 2 grams xanthan gum (3/4 tsp)
- dry seasonings of choice, optional
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 60 grams plain yogurt or sour cream, room temperature (1/4 cup)
- 3 1/2 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 oz portions
Butter Herb Topping, optional
- 3 TBS melted butter
- 2-3 tsp dry Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until there are no lumps
- Stir in the eggs until all the dry ingredients are moist. Stir in the butter and plain yogurt until fully combined and a soft, smooth dough has formed.
- Form the dough into a ball and massage in hands about 1 minute to be sure of the texture. Form dough back into a ball. Place back into mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to absorb any extra moisture
- Divide dough into 7 equal portions (about 1/4 cup in each portion) Roll each portion into a smooth ball and place onto prepared baking sheet. Press each dough ball out to a circle about 4 inches in diameter.
- Place 1 portion of cheese into the center of each circle. Gather the dough around the cheese and form into a ball about 2 inches in diameter. Make sure the ball is smooth and the cheese is fully sealed in
- Slightly flatten the tops of each ball with your hand. Place in preheated oven and bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven. Allow to sit on the pan about 3 to 5 minutes or until cool enough to lift from the pan. If desired stir the topping ingredients together in a small bowl until fully combined. Brush the topping immediately onto warm rolls
- Serve warm or transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days